Overall, health and food wise, today was a good day. I had a reasonable amount of food, much less than I normally have, and I didn't snack. I did a lot of exercise and felt REALLY good afterwards. Seriously, I felt energized, and it really helped my cramps because I was all shot up with endorphins. It was nice.
1720 calories and 100 minutes of walking? I'd say that was a good day.
And my dad's at the store with a list of stuff I asked him to get -- carrots, celery, apples, bananas, and Weight Watchers Smart Ones. Hopefully, having that stuff around and having more choices for meals will help. And I did 15 minutes of hypnosis online (just a video I found on youtube), and it really helped. It was a nice motivation technique, and it actually got me relaxed for bed, lol. I didn't go asleep right after, but it was a nice way to tell myself that the day was winding down. And the man's accent is delicious. His Scottish brogue just twirls a bit at his words. It's very soothing :)
You know what I also realized today? Well, I'd kind of known it before, but it became even more apparent to me: I have a deep-seated distrust of men, especially those who are young enough to be in my appropriate age range yet older than me. It's... weird. And it's not healthy, I don't think. And I'm just paranoid. I'm not sure that's a good quality to have. Sigh. Oh well.
Anyway, today was a good day. I just don't -feel- like it was. I hate my emotions.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment