Saturday, November 21, 2009
Cravings
Okay, so... we have these bacon-and-scrambled eggs things in our freezer... and I really want one. Badly. But I don't need it, and I know that. Well, I'm a little hungry, but I could fix that by eating grapes or an apple or even a Luna bar. AGH. Decisions. Because I really, really want those eggs and that bacon. And the entire thing is only 300 calories, which isn't that much (even though I'm not really focusing on calories, more on the health of the thing), and eating one wouldn't kill me or break my day. So, on this craving, I am going to give myself permission to eat it, and I am going to enjoy it fully. However, I'm not going to have a second one. If I still want to munch on something, I'm going to grab grapes or something like that. Yay decisions!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment