Here is a list of the exercise I'm going to try to do. It's nothing much, but it's something I can do during commercials when I'm watching TV, and it's not a lot at once so my asthma won't kick in painfully. Baby steps! <3 Doing this exercise makes me feel good because I know I'm making progress, more progress than I have in a while. I feel like I can do this. It's going to take a long time, but I didn't get myself to be this way in a short amount of time, so it's going to take a while. I know this, and while I wish the weight would go away right now, it won't. So it's going to take work. But nothing of worth ever came without work, otherwise it would be cheapened. I know I'm going to appreciate my body more when I realize I've worked for it and I've taken care of it, and not just because it's skinny and looking more like I want it to look.
Also, I'm still feeling full/satisfied. Every time I walk out into the kitchen, I make sure to much on some grapes because fruit is good and tasty and doesn't have many calories and it's healthy. YAY HEALTH!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment